You want a Mac. But you need to run Windows applications. Run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side with VMware Fusion.
Built from the ground up for the Mac, VMware Fusion lets you:
- Run Windows applications on your Intel Mac without the need to reboot
- Quickly launch your Windows applications from the Mac dock, directly from your Mac files, and even switch between Mac and Windows applications using Expose
- Easily share data between your Mac and Windows applications by dragging and dropping, styled copy and paste, and mirrored folders
- Make Windows even safer on the Mac with AutoProtect automatic snapshots and a complimentary 12-month subscription to McAfee VirusScan Plus
- Enjoy an intuitive, Mac-native user interface designed to integrate seamlessly with Mac OS X, including Cover Flow, Quick Look, and Apple Help integration
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Italian all in the same download - pick your language during installation
- Receive complimentary 30 day technical support for installation and configuration questions
VMware Fusion 2.0 Features:
Do More with your Mac. VMware Fusion includes support for
- More than 60 operating systems (32- and 64-bit), including Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, Ultimate and Windows XP as well as Linux and Solaris.
- Proprietary video cameras, GPS, Bluetooth and other USB 2.0 devices that only work in Windows.
- Hardware-accelerated 3D graphics in Windows XP virtual machines to run DirectX 9.0 games and applications.
- Virtual machines with up to 8GB of memory.
Why Choose VMware Fusion?
Thanks to its superior power, flexibility, and pedigree, VMware Fusion is the right choice for anyone looking to get the most out of their Mac by running Windows applications side-by-side with Mac applications.
» version 2010.13 - posted on 2010-06-18
Core speed optimization of main application
» version 2010.11 - posted on 2010-05-05
EULA - End User License Agreement
The Software is licensed, not sold. Subject to the terms and limitations of this EULA, VMware hereby grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license, without rights to sublicense, to use the Software and the documentation, if any, accompanying the Software, for your own internal information processing services and computing needs.
You may not (i) sell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer in whole or in part the Software to another party; (ii) provide, disclose, divulge or make available to, or permit use of the Software in whole or in part by, any third party without VMware's prior written consent; (iii) modify or create derivative works based upon the Software; or (iv) use the Software to provide network, application hosting or other services to third parties, or otherwise use the Software on a service bureau or hosting basis for your customers. Except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law, and to the extent that VMware is not permitted by that applicable law to exclude or limit the following rights, you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software, in whole or in part. You may not disclose the results of any benchmark test of the Software to any third party without VMware's prior written approval.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS RESERVED BY VMWARE
VMware retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Software and in all related copyrights, trade secrets, patents, trademarks, and any other intellectual and industrial property and proprietary rights, including registrations, applications, renewals, and extensions of such rights. You may not remove any titles, trademarks or trade names, copyright notices, legends, or other proprietary markings on the Software. You are not granted any rights to any trademarks or service marks of VMware. VMware retains all rights not expressly granted to you.
SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
VMware will not provide any support services under this EULA. This EULA does not give you any rights to any updates or upgrades to the Software or to any extensions or enhancements to the Software developed by VMware at any time in the future.
VMware may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA. In the event of termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
You may not export or re-export the Software except in compliance with the United States Export Administration Act and the related rules and regulations and similar non-U.S. government restrictions, if applicable. The Software and accompanying documentation are deemed to be "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," respectively, pursuant to DFAR Section 227.7202 and FAR Section 12.212(b), as applicable. Any use, modification, reproduction, release, performing, displaying, or disclosing of the Software by the U.S. Government shall be governed solely by the terms of this EULA.
VMWARE PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, AND VMWARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL VMWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE PRECEDING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
VMWARE'S LIABILITY UNDER THIS EULA WILL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, EXCEED US $5.00.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER VMWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.